Our marketing plan is designed to get your home the maximum amount of broad exposure in the shortest period of time. Each step involves proven techniques that leverage the opportunities to showcase your home to key people that can either buy your home or help us find the right buyer.
This is an overview, we’ll go into more specifics during our consultation.
1. Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends and recommend adjustments as needed to stay ahead of the competition.
2. Help stage your home to showcase features that buyers are most interested in: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and pleasing drive-up appeal.
3. Place appropriate signage, complete with property flyers that are accessible to drive-by prospects if allowed.
4. Distribute Just Listed marketing to neighbors, encouraging them to tell their family and friends about your home. If you can provide us with a list of friends of family we will get the word out to them as well.
5. Optimize your home’s Internet presence on hundreds of local and global MLS systems with KWLS by using maximum photographs, accurate details & benefit based descriptions. (Keller Williams has the largest Internet coverage)
6. Create a virtual tour of your on hundreds of websites to attract local and out-of-town buyers. This also allows us to quantify how many times we’ve shown your home online.
7. Create a home book for your property showcasing additional information and photos of your home and neighborhood. Useful for showings from buyer agents.
8. Target my marketing to active real estate agents that specialize in selling homes like yours and in your neighborhood.
9. Include your home in our company/MLS tour (depends on location) to allow other agents to see your home first hand.
10. Advertise your home in my email and direct mail newsletters and campaigns as well as through my various business and social network relationships and organizations.
11. Open House, if desired, within our first few weeks on the market and then periodically during specific calls to action in the future.
12. Target my marketing to active buyers and investors in my database and our company database that are looking for homes in your price range and area.
13. Provide you with regular updates communicating my marketing efforts, and feedback from buyers and agents that have visited your home.
We speak WEB! Today, the majority of buyers are researching homes online, which is where your home needs to be. With our Keller Williams Listing Service (KWLS), our local MLS, Realtor & Boston.com and our unique use of in Social networking, video and PPC, you’ll be positioned on hundreds of locations locally and worldwide (more than any other National Brand) with full photography, descriptions and visual tours.
Single Property Website
Free Home Selling Consultation
Find out what you need to know about selling your home in our free no obligation home selling consultation.Get Consultation
See our success rates and learn more about our approach on Selling Homes.
More great resources for selling your home: