We’re starting a new series of posts focused on all the great golf and living opportunities the Merrimack Valley has to offer and first on our list is the Andover Country Club in Andover MA.
The private club was formed back in 1925 by William Madison Wood who was the president of the American Woolen Company (which built the largest mill in the world, The Wood Mill in Lawrence , and accounted for over 20% of the nations woolen products). The 18 hole course was designed by legendary golfer and course designer Donald Ross and has been revised to some degree over the years to maintain its competitive edge. The course is 6,737 yards from the longest tee for a par of 72.
- Find out what your home at the Andover Country Club is worth right now.
- Get a complete list of the homes Recently Sold, Pending Sale, & for Sale at the Andover Country Club sent to your inbox now.
Ownership of the course has changed over the years and in 1979 Canadian developer Yvan Cormier and his company Yvan Cormier Construction acquired the course and surrounding land. Cormier has gone on to build some of the areas most exquisite contemporary French Colonial Estate Homes and Townhouse style condominiums (Swan Crossing and Legends) around the Andover Country Club. Membership in the country club is NOT required but made available to property owners.
The estate homes located on Andover Country Club Lane, Trevino Circle and Cormiers Way range up to 6,000sqft., 4-5 bedrooms, 4-5 full & 2 half baths, living, dining & family rooms, library, designer eat-in kitchen, fireplaces, deck, patio, and 3 car attached garage.
The townhomes available at Swan Crossing located on Bobby Jones Drive, Swan Lane, Trumpeters Lane and Dove Lane are open concept floor plans with about 3600 sqft, 2 & 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, fireplace, living & dining rooms, family room, finished walk-out lower level, deck, patio, and a 2 car attached garage.
The newest addition of townhomes available at Legends on Muirfield Circle and Crenshaw feature designer floor plans 2 & 3 bedrooms with 2.5 – 3.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, 2 fireplaces, living & dining rooms, family room, deck, patio, and a 2 car attached garage. The main & upper level offer up to 3460sqft. and, with the option to finish the lower level adding up to 1500sqft.
Homes for Sale at the Andover Country Club
And here’s information on golf memberships at the Andover Country Club.
View More Andover MA Homes for Sale:
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $700,000 – $800,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $800,000 – $900,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $900,000 – $1,000,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $1,000,000 – $1,100,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $1,100,000 – $1,200,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $1,200,000 – $1,300,000
- Andover Homes for Sale Between $1,300,000 – $1,400,000
Andover MA Condos for Sale
- Abbotts Pond Condos Andover, MA
- The Aberdeen Condos Andover, MA
- The Balmoral Condos Andover MA
- Brookside of Andover Condos Andover, MA
- Caronel Court Condos Andover MA
- Coachman’s Ridge – Andover MA
- Hunters Ridge Condos Andover MA
- Phillips Estate Condos Andover MA
- Powder Mill Square Condos Andover, MA
- Swan Crossing Condos at Andover Country Club